Welcome to our Tread Morse Discount Tire Center
We are an authorized Dealer tire center for Continental, Goodyear, Yokohama, Toyo, Pirelli and Michelin
- Fast, Friendly and Convenient Service!
- ASE & Manufacturer trained and Certified Technicians
- Rental Cars Available
- Appointment for your convenience
- We Service all makes and models
- Match or Beat All Competitor Coupons or Written Specials
- Tire Match Guarantee if you find the same tire for less within 30 days we will reimburse you.
ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY AVAILABLE ON ALL TIRES
TIRE SAFETY & MAINTENANCE TIPS:
- You should check each tire’s air pressure (including your spare) once a month and always before a long trip.
- Load carrying limits molded into the tire’s sidewall should never be exceeded.
- If for some reason you cannot safely avoid a road hazard and you run over glass, rocks, curbs, or other foreign material, check the tire for external damage. If you suspect damage but can’t see it, have the tire de-mounted and checked for internal damage by a trained professional.
- Tire rotation can be beneficial in several ways. When done at the recommended times, it can preserve balanced handling and traction of the tires and even out tire wear.
- If you get stuck in mud or snow, don’t spin your tires to get out. Spinning, even for a few seconds; can build up heat and damage your tires.
- If any tires sustains a puncture, have the tire inspected internally by trained professional for possible damage that may have occurred.
- Check your tires at least once a month for uneven wear and foreign objects wedged in the tread.